Emma V Neck Cable Jumper - White
With an easy boxy fit, dropped shoulders and playful contrasting tipping details, the Emma cable jumper is an effortless staple to elevate your wardrobe.
In a mid-weight knit, Emma brings you a unique mix of cable and stitching creating a flattering yet striking look. Featuring 3 different styles of stitches and 3 scales of the prettiest of cables, the subtle changes between the detail adds depth and texture.
Made exclusively in the UK, layer over your midi dress for a softer look, or style with leather look trousers & sliders for a smarter feel.
The length of this style is a shorter length to hit you just at the top of your mom jeans. If you have a longer body, you may want to try the size bigger
Sizing: Small - UK 6-8 | Medium - UK 10-14 | Large – UK 16-20
Model: UK size 8, 5”11 wearing size Medium
Yarn Composition: 76% Acrylic 24% Nylon.
Care Instructions: Machine Wash. See garment care label for full instructions. Due to the natural characteristics of this yarn some pilling may occur.
Shipping & Returns
Free UK delivery for orders over £80
£3.99 standard delivery 3 - 5 buisness days.
You may return your item(s) back to us within 14 days of receipt for a refund provided it is in its original, unused condition. We will issue a full refund excluding the original delivery charge. For more information and international shipping and returns Click here
- Made in Britain
- Producted in a SEDEX approved factory
- Back Neck Label made from 100% recycled polyester
- Swing Ticket made from 100% recycled material
- Cord made from 100% Organic cotton
- Polybag made from Epi 100% degradable plastic and is 100% recyclable & bio-degradable
- Mail bag made from sugarcane and is 100% recyclable, carbon neutral and made from a sustainable source
- Brand flyer included in parcel made from 100% Recycled material and is 100% recyclable
Size uk 8, Height 5’10, Wearing size M
82% Acrylic 18%Nylon
Machine Wash. See garment care label for full.
Due to the natural characteristics of this fabric some pilling may occur