Rosie V Neck Twist Tunic Jumper - Lilac
In a unique lilac, blush and denim twist, Rosie tick’s all your jumper box’s. A flattering V neck that shows off your collarbone, a longer tunic length, and a slimmer sleeve that will fit perfectly under your winter coat. In a midweight fisherman rib, Rosie as a contrast denim cuff to add that extra touch of detail.
Style with wide leg jeans and mules for a chic relaxed look, or layer over leggings and slippers for the perfect loungewear look
The unique twist has been designed by Cara exclusively for the brand and is produced in the UK. Due to the nature of the knit, each garment will look slightly different making it completely unique just for you!
This style is oversized in shape. If you prefer a neater fit, you may want to try the size smaller!
Sizing: Small - UK 6-8 | Medium - UK 10-14 | Large – UK 16-20
Model: UK size 8, 5”11 wearing size Medium
Yarn Composition: 76% Acrylic 24% Nylon.
Care Instructions: Machine Wash. See garment care label for full instructions. Due to the natural characteristics of this yarn some pilling may occur.
Shipping & Returns
Free UK delivery for orders over £80
£3.99 standard delivery 3 - 5 buisness days.
You may return your item(s) back to us within 14 days of receipt for a refund provided it is in its original, unused condition. We will issue a full refund excluding the original delivery charge. For more information and international shipping and returns Click here
- Made in Britain
- Producted in a SEDEX approved factory
- Back Neck Label made from 100% recycled polyester
- Swing Ticket made from 100% recycled material
- Cord made from 100% Organic cotton
- Polybag made from Epi 100% degradable plastic and is 100% recyclable & bio-degradable
- Mail bag made from sugarcane and is 100% recyclable, carbon neutral and made from a sustainable source
- Brand flyer included in parcel made from 100% Recycled material and is 100% recyclable
Size uk 8, Height 5’10, Wearing size M
82% Acrylic 18%Nylon
Machine Wash. See garment care label for full.
Due to the natural characteristics of this fabric some pilling may occur