Stevie Cable Balloon Sleeve Maxi Cardigan - Burnt Orange
Our signature Stevie maxi cable cardigan will fast become your wardrobe staple.
Oversized in shape Stevie is no cable ordinary cardi, full of hidden detail, making you stand out from the crowd whilst being super comfy. With an elevated diamond cable stitch running down the front, Stevie has a stunning billowing balloon sleeve feature and a contrast stitch on the cuff, just to add that extra detail.
Designed and made in the UK, pair with slouchy mom jeans or layer in style over your favourite floaty maxi dress.
Check out our matching Florence scarf and Lolly hat to complete the look
This style is oversized in shape. If you prefer a neater fit, you may want to try the size smaller!
Sizing: Small - UK 6-8 | Medium - UK 10-14 | Large – UK 16-20
Model: UK size 8, 5”11 wearing size Medium
Yarn Composition: 76% Acrylic 24% Nylon.
Care Instructions: Machine Wash. See garment care label for full instructions. Due to the natural characteristics of this yarn some pilling may occur.
Shipping & Returns
Free UK delivery for orders over £80
£3.99 standard delivery 3 - 5 buisness days.
You may return your item(s) back to us within 14 days of receipt for a refund provided it is in its original, unused condition. We will issue a full refund excluding the original delivery charge. For more information and international shipping and returns Click here
- Made in Britain
- Producted in a SEDEX approved factory
- Back Neck Label made from 100% recycled polyester
- Swing Ticket made from 100% recycled material
- Cord made from 100% Organic cotton
- Polybag made from Epi 100% degradable plastic and is 100% recyclable & bio-degradable
- Mail bag made from sugarcane and is 100% recyclable, carbon neutral and made from a sustainable source
- Brand flyer included in parcel made from 100% Recycled material and is 100% recyclable
Size uk 8, Height 5’10, Wearing size M
82% Acrylic 18%Nylon
Machine Wash. See garment care label for full.
Due to the natural characteristics of this fabric some pilling may occur